The House In The Cerulean Sea

My book is called The House In The Cerulean Sea and the genre is fiction. I chose this book because my grandmother read it for a book group and thought it was a great book for a young reader like me. I think the book is a window for me in many ways but it is also a mirror because I can relate to the main character and their personality. I usually read mirror books and I was hesitant to read this one but after the first page or two I knew I was reading the right book for me. I love the writing style of this book. It is so much fun when you end on a cliffhanger at the end of a chapter and all you want to do is keep reading, and I definitely experienced that when reading this book.

It was an overall great book. It was on the longer side but not once did it get boring. I think the writer did a wonderful job of expressing all of the characters’ emotions very well. In some scenes I just wanted to give the character a huge hug. Not to judge a book by its cover but the artwork on the cover really gives you a sense of what world you are reading about. I think this is a great book for young readers or young adults who are looking for a nice heartfelt book with a good ending and a good amount of suspense.